- Single Strip design
- Designed for STEAM at 134˚C – 3.5 minutes.
- Designed for STEAM at 121˚C – 15 minutes
- Water based, non-toxic chemical indicator
- Clear and accurate color change
- Manufactured in absence of lead and heavy metals
PMSSteriTest Class 6 Emulating steam indicator strips are designed to be used in steam sterilizers operating at 121˚C – 15 minutes and 134˚C – 3.5 minutes.
The cycle verification indicators can be used in every pack and will provide assurance of steam penetration into the packs and presence of all critical parameters of steam sterilization cycle.
The water based and non-toxic chemical indicator in compliance with ISO 11140-1 will show a clear and accurate color change from blue to lilac after successful steam sterilization.
|Code||Description||Qnty / Package||Unit/Box|
|IS2601||Class 6 Steam Indicator Strips||250 strips||48 packages|