- Red, strong autoclavable bag for biohazard waste
- Designed for STEAM sterilization at max 141°C
- Puncture, tear and leak resistant
- Will not soften or melt during sterilization
- Clearly imprinted biohazard symbol
PMSSteripack autoclavable biohazard bags are ideal for processing of biohazardous materials which require autoclaving prior disposal. They provide a safe handling and efficient solution for your biohazard waste management.
High integrity plastic bag withstands 141°C (285°F) maximum autoclave temperature and is designed to resist puncture, tears and leaks.
PMSSteripack autoclavable biohazard bags are available in different sizes and all bags are imprinted with the universal biohazard symbol.
All materials comply with international standards and are manufactures under validated production processes.